CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day Five!

(Ok so is it sad that I always have to look at the previous post to see what day I am on? I'm just sayin :p)

Day Five!

You know.. after I have gotten past the challenge of finding something to post everyday.. Im actually beginning to enjoy all this blogging!

I wish I could have a personal blog... but that is a story for a different time lol

Today you get TWO pictures!



Our favorite place in the world! They do have a better sign.. but this is the only one I have a picture of. It is a little blurry. I apologize for that. But without stopping thats the best I could do driving past it! lol We have started working on a plan to own a B&B there one day. (-:




This is our five kids standing outside the Crescent Hotel. (In Eureka Springs) Yes, I said five. We took a day trip on Monday and went to a state park and realizing we were only an hour drive farther from Eureka Springs.. we decided to go there for dinner! We may be a bit crazy. But it was a good day, even if we spent alot of time in the car lol


TTFN! See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow! Five kids - I am in awe of you. :)

Orion Eclipsed Photography said...

haha... thanks (-: