CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day Three!

This is a little more challenging than I intially anticipated lol Im going to cheat a bit today. I did take some pictures but I dont really feel like getting them off my camera. So you will probably get those tomorrow. Today you get a screen shot.




Im such a nerd.

Yes, I play Warcraft. I actually only started playing because of my husband. He played when we met and it wasnt until after he moved in with me that we started playing together. Three years later (lol) we both still play. It gives us something to do together, that we can also do apart if we wish. Im not one for watching much tv and niether is he. So we have this.

There.... I said it lol

Im a nerd (-:

2 comments:

Brigid said...

Nothin wrong with being a nerd! I'm not a Warcraft player, but I have plenty of nerdy hobbies.

Erin said...

As I may have mentioned in a non-responsive thread earlier - before I figured out I do have a google account - Nerds make the best husbands - nerds are awesome!

aka paperroute