CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm doing it!

Ok, ok, ok... I know I have said it before. (I have three other posts to prove it lol) but Im doing it this time. I have been toying with the idea of not selling anymore and just letting it go. But I thought about it and I either need to let it go (which I haven't been able to do) OR I need to really give it a go.

So I decided to give it a go!

I thought if I am going to give it a go.. maybe people would like to learn a little about me. So I am going to post seven days worth of pictures of stuff about me. Ok, so I cant promise them everyday.. but I can promise seven. lol I am going to try and take new pictures and not use old ones, but sometimes that is not always possible. So I will try to not have them be too old. (-:

Here is the first one!


Ok, this is what you can learn about me from this picture.

1) I almost always wear socks. Even when it is 100 degrees outside. My feet get really cold for some reason.

2) I actually have three tattoos! I want more (-:

3) I am an advid sports fan! I like baseball and college football mainly. As you can tell I love the Mets and my Oklahoma State Cowboys (-: I also love Notre Dame, but I dont have socks for them yet.

4) I dislike that carpet. Its in our den. I can not wait until we can replace it.

That is it for today! Look for more tomorrow!


(-:

2 comments:

Brigid said...

I'm glad to see you blogging! Your pictures are too good to give up selling, I think. Especially with spring coming, now is a great time to give it a go.

Orion Eclipsed Photography said...

Thanks for the encouragement Brigid! (-: